Meet Susanna Volpe
This is My Story
Susanna Volpe, owner of Untangled Living and the founder of The ANYWare Collection.
Susanne Volpe – mentor, communicator, connector, leader, facilitator, entrepreneur and life enthusiast. She lives life to fullest and inspires everyone in her path to see the best parts of themselves, remember who they really are and live their own life to the fullest. She has been one of many things in her life but the common thread among all of them has been her powerful ability to connect with people and making sure they know they have unique skills to bring to this world and a responsibility to share these gifts with the world.
Susanna grew up in Northern Ontario, Canada (Sault Ste.Marie), studying Business and Communications at the University of Ottawa then she proceeded to move to Los Angeles. She always knew she had a message to share with the world, things she wanted to advocate,
Los Angeles bound at 22, Susanna was determined to learn as much as she could about business, the media world, natural health and the adventures of life – pursuing all of it with passion and gusto. This road
After living in Los Angeles for 11 years, followed by almost three years in Victoria, BC, Susanna is currently living in beautiful Collingwood, Ontario Canada. Her area of focus now is on what is most important: our health, the health of our families, communities and our entire planet. They go hand in hand and they are vital to all of us for living life to the fullest.
She believes she has a message and a job here; To bring awareness, enthusiasm, light and leadership to the people of our planet. By helping each of us bring own gifts forward, this world will be a better place for all.
- Public Facilitator
- Founder of The ANYWare Collection, Untangled Living
- Professional Development Trainer, Consultant
- Certified Life & Business Coach
- Mindfulness Without Borders Facilitator
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certified Practitioner
- 3rd Degree Reiki Practitioner
- Nutritional Consultant
- Classical Ballet Teacher (B.A.T.D.)
- Yoga Instructor
- Outdoor enthusiast including but not limited to: mountain biking, snowboarding, scuba diving, nordic ski, horseback riding and tennis
- The University of Ottawa: Business & Communications